Below are some of the precautions that need to be taken by you to avoid some of the dangerous Trojan attacks.
- The very first thing to do is to perform a complete security scan on your PC or Laptop using any of the premium antivirus software.
- We have found that most of the vulnerabilities to the accounts are from the external browser applications and extensions. Hence it is recommended to avoid using extensions from unknown sources.
- It is better always to visit the Darico Exchange website and perform log-in/authentication procedures in the Incognito Tab (for Google Chrome) or Security Mode (for Firefox).
- If you are using any other browser, please check for privacy mode and log in there.
- Do not click on ‘Save Password’ for your Darico Exchange site. It is suggested that you enter the password manually all the time.
- Sometimes, if your computer is already infected, there is a possibility that your deposit and withdrawal addresses got tampered by someone. Hence it is crucial to double-check your addresses before performing a transaction.
- A pro tip for you is to store your crypto addresses in a notepad safely on your computer. You can directly copy/paste those addresses or quickly double-check if they are matching with each other.
- If you think that your computer might have already been attacked by malware, it is recommended to format the disk and install the operating system again.