It is crucial to make sure that your Darico account is safe and secure all the time. We have listed down a few points below for you to follow to enhance the security of your account. We suggest you always remember and follow these security principles to avoid external vulnerabilities.
- Never share your Darico account password with anyone.
- Make sure to change your password every now and then. Do not go for more than two months without changing your password.
- If someone claims to be from the Darico support team and gives you a mobile number to call, do not call them. We at Darico will never ask you to call us.
- If someone is asking you to transfer funds externally claiming to be from Darico, never do that.
- We strongly recommend you to enable 2 Factor Authentication methods for extra confirmation to log-in. It is even better if you enable both SMS OTP Authentication and Google Authenticator.