Step 1: Please log-in to your Darico account.
Step 2: Next to the markets column, you can find the ETF button, as shown in the snapshot below. Click on it.
Step 3: Below is Darico's ETF trading terminal. The interface looks similar to that of the Spot trading market. Each of the marked display areas can be found below.
- Tradable markets in the Darico Exchange
- Available ETFs for trading.
- Charting area where you can understand the market’s price action.
- The display area of both buy and sell order books.
- Recent trades that took place in exchange for that particular asset class.
- Different available order types.
- User’s Buy area.
- User’s Sell area.
- Open orders and Order history of the user.
Step 5: On the left side column of the terminal, you can see the list of available ETFs on the Darico Exchange platform.
Step 6: Below are the buy & sell areas of the user. As you can see, you get to toggle between placing a limit or market order. Let’s say you have chosen to trade the BTC3L ETF. Use the ‘Buy’ area to buy BTC3L and the ‘Sell’ area to sell BTC3L. Make sure to fill the price and the amount of BTC3L you are willing to buy or sell.
- You will need to fill the price column only when you are using Limit Orders. If you are using Market Orders, the price of the ETF will be the market price of that ETF at that point in time.
- The default price that is displayed in the limit price column is the last transaction price of that asset class.
- If the market price of BTC3L is 0.02, but you want to buy at 0.01, you must place a limit order and not market orders.
- The percentages shown under the Amount column of BTC3L refers to the amount of USDT you wish to use to buy BTC3L.