Step 1: Please log-in to your Darico account.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Futures’ option on the main screen as you can see in the below snapshot.
Step 3: The Darico Futures trading terminal will appear as shown below.
- Tradable Futures on the Darico Exchange.
- Information related to the Future you selected.
- Darico Futures Calculator.
- The display area of both buy and sell order books related to the chosen Future.
- User’s Buy & Sell area.
- Wallet balance display area. You can even transfer funds from your Spot to Future wallet from this space.
- Display area of user data related to open position, position history, order history, etc.
- Recent trades that took place in the exchange for that particular Future.
- Risk limit display area.
- Details related to the Future. You can also click on ‘More Information’ to get a better understanding of the future you are about to trade.
Step 4: On the right side of the terminal, you will be able to see the below Futures Buy/Sell area. You get to toggle between the Open and Close positions. Just below that, you can see the different available order types. To change the order type from ‘Limit’ to ‘Market’ order, just click on the ‘Market’ button. Choose the leverage, enter the price (for limit orders) and the position value (equivalent to BTC). Go long or short by clicking on Buy or Sell depending on the market situation.