Step 1: Please log-in to your Darico account.
Step 2: Once you are on the main page of the exchange, you can see the ‘Spot’ option on the top left corner as shown in the snapshot below. Click on that.
Step 3: You will be able to see the below screen. This is your Darico’s Trading Terminal.
- Tradable markets in the Darico Exchange
- Available crypto assets that can be traded by pairing them with BTC.
- Charting area where you can understand the market’s price action.
- The display area of both buy and sell order books.
- Recent trades that took place in the exchange for that particular asset class.
- Different available order types.
- User’s Buy area.
- User’s Sell area.
- Open orders and Order history of the user.
Step 4: On the left panel, you can choose the crypto asset that you want to trade. You can even ‘star’ your favourite cryptos for easy navigation in the future. Once you click on any of the assets, the entire trading terminal changes pertaining to that crypto pair.
Step 5: Let’s say you have chosen to trade the ETH/BTC market. Use the ‘Buy’ area to buy ETH and ‘Sell’ area to sell ETH. Make sure to fill the price and the amount of ETH you are willing to buy or sell.
- You will need to fill the price column only when you are using Limit Orders. If you are using Market Orders, the price of the crypto pair will be the market price of that pair at that point of time.
- The default price that is displayed in the limit price column is the last transaction price of that asset class.
- If the market price of ETH/BTC is 0.02 but you want to buy at 0.01, you must place a limit order and not market order.
- The percentages shown under the Amount column of ETH refers to the amount of BTC you wish to use to buy ETH.